Free shipping on orders over $30.
|UPS Ground||$8.95 or Free for orders over $30|
|US Mail Priority 2-3 Day |
(tracking available on request)
|Actual cost, starting at $6.95|
|US Mail First Class Metered |
(no tracking available)
|Actual cost, starting at $4.00|
|Next Day Air||Actual cost, starting at $25.00|
|2-Day Air||Actual cost, starting at $15.00|
|Drop Shipments with USPS Priority||$8.00|
|Drop Shipments with Standard Mail (envelopes under 16oz. only)||$4.00|
No shipping outside the Continental US.Free shipping available on orders over $30. Best shipping option chosen by lab for qualifying orders.
Orders cannot be combined at the lab to meet the free shipping requirement. All orders will be treated individually. Orders may be shipped together and can still incur shipping charges.
To avoid shipping charges, please make sure your order total meets or exceeds $30 when you send your order.
Additional shipping may be charged when:
- The job contains oversized items, such as: large prints (20x24" and up), gallery wraps, mounting, lifesize cutouts, banners, etc.
- The customer requests an upgrade in shipping.
- Orders are sent to Filmet for mounting services only.
- It is requested that a portion of the order "Ship Ahead."
- Promotional and/or resale items are included. This includes, but is not limited to, Order forms & envelopes and other promotional products.
Other shipping charges to be aware of:
- Saturday Pick-up/Delivery. If you request either of these services, you will be billed for the full shipping rate. (This is extremely expensive and not recommended.)
- Remakes. Please return remakes by using the UPS ARS labels or Airborne SDS: otherwise, you will be billed for the full shipping amount.
- Extreme Rural. Areas outside of "normal" delivery zones usually have surcharges billed to us. We will bill those charges to you on a second invoice.
Package and Handling Fees
All orders will incur a $2.00 handling fee. This does not count toward your order total for your order to qualify for free shipping.
If you receive a damaged shipment, ask the delivery person to note the damage and keep the package EXACTLY as is. Then call customer service and a representative will help you file a claim with the carrier.